Help and advice - from A to Z
Sometimes, having a great idea and lots of vision, energy and passion are not quite enough...
We have enhanced our service to help our customers. We have brought together a team of seasoned specialists to help customers with every aspect of their plans for their businesses. They are industry experts with a keen eye for value for money and a passion for sharing their experience.
That experience will help you to avoid the common, and not so common, mistakes that businesses make when looking to expand, or start from scratch.
In all probability you already have your plate full dealing with the operational aspects of your plan, but what about all the other specialist areas for concern – from bricks and mortar to people?
If you’re looking for expert impartial advice that’s based on years of catering industry experience, and a track record of helping our customers, talk to us today.
You'll find that our experience and expertise will save you a lot of headaches, time and money.
We work with customers, providing specialist advice and adding value on a full range of issues:
- Review of property purchase plans
- Concept development
- Planning permission
- Design – outline and detailed
- Energy modelling
- Choosing and sourcing catering equipment
- Scheme development for multiple outlets
- Developing tender documents for fit-out contractors
- Quality checks and site visits during project progress
- Advice on best operational practice
- Hospitality training and education
- Food production and food and beverage management
- Restaurant design
- Staff retention
- Management and leadership
- Workplace counselling and resolution
- Event management
- Customer service
- Butler skills
- Etiquette training
Take advantage of expert impartial advice that's based on years of industry experience